[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting on Thursday 2/8 at IHOP + SCALE

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Feb 7 00:33:29 PST 2024

HI all,

We are meeting this Thursday, Feb 6th at 7:00pm at IHOP.  I called today
just to check that the rain hadn't affected the back room; looks like they
have a minor leak towards the front of the restaurant only.   No
reservations, but generally, we haven't had a problem using the back room
on Thursday nights. When we've had to identify ourselves, we just say we're
the computer club.

We will be at IHOP (880 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA), in the back room

1) SGVLUG meeting tonight.  It's an open meeting, so a great opportunity to
chat.

Meetup:: https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/298668108/

2) If you weren't paying attention, the SCALE schedule is up
<https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x/schedule/thursday>, though there
may be some adjustments.  If you are registering for SCALE, you can use
promo code SGVLG to get 50% off.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x

3) If you want to volunteer with SCALE for the A/V team or The Next
Generation teen activities, you can contact Lan.   Otherwise, you can sign
up on the SCALE google form here:https://forms.gle/3yLw8muwGTKC1qec6

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com