[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting on Thursday 4/11 at Pitfire Pizza

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Apr 11 22:39:37 PDT 2024

It was a fun meetup tonight. We are getting more new people at LUG these
days.  I think I counted 19 or 20 of us at Pitfire.  People kept trickling
in and we kept adding to the end of our long table.

We had lots of clusters of conversations and people would move around to
talk to the other end of the table.

We will be back at IHOP in May.  I will inquire to see if we can meet at
Supplyframe in the June or July timeframe.

The LUG BBQ will most likely be sometime in June.

Lan