[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting 11/9 (today) at IHOP: Open Meeting

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Thu Nov 9 09:12:17 PST 2023

Last minute reminder that SGVLUG meets tomorrow (Thursday), October 12th at
7pm.  We will be at IHOP (880 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA).
We'll be in the back room.  Please note that our server, Lance, prefers to
wait for everyone to show up before taking orders.

1) SGVLUG meeting tonight.  It's an open meeting, so a great opportunity to
chat.  You can also workshop your SCaLE talk if you have submitted to the
Call for Papers.

Meetup:: https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/296870507/

2) Register for SCALE.   Use promo code SGVLG to get 50% off the current
early bird rate.
https://www.socallinuxexpo.org/scale/21x

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com