[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting 7/13 at Pitfire Pizza on Arroyo Parkway

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Jul 12 18:53:49 PDT 2023

HI all,

We are having a social meeting on Thursday, July 13th at 6:30pm.   We will
be at Pitfire Pizza (730 S. Arroyo Parkway, Pasadena, CA 91105), mainly
because I want pizza and maybe a little alcohol.

Pitfire Pizza is a large venue and they don't care about reservations
unless you're going to have 20 people.  You order and pay at the counter
and they will bring the food to the table.

Last time, we had a long table in the middle, near the windows.  I'll stand
up a sign for SGVLUG.

I'm mainly taking the opportunity to meetup with people to work on projects
such as SCALE A/V or the Open Source Rover.  I may also be looking for some
advice on a website project I'm working on.

And of course, I'm always open to ideas for future meetings, whether it's
workshops or presentations.  And how to organize the LUG itself.

https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/294386281/

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com