[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 01/12: Reconnect with SGVHAK

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Wed Jan 11 23:11:30 PST 2023

Hi all,

Reminder that we're meeting this Thursday, from 6:30pm to 9pm.  You can
meet in-person at Supplyframe Design Lab, or you can meet virtually on
Zoom.   It is likely that there won't be anything interesting on Zoom until
about 6:45pm, but it will be an opportunity for  remote participants to
interact.  (Also, I can't make guarantees about the hybrid experience.
Zoom is mainly to facilitate remote speakers.  Otherwise, it's just me
running around with a laptop and webcam.)

Reconnect with SGVHAK at Supplyframe Design Lab (30 E Del Mar Blvd ·
Pasadena, CA, near Del Mar Gold Line Station), Thursday, 6:30-9pm:
https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/zvpphlyfccbqb/

You can register for the Zoom link here:
https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwucOCqqTMpE9dgHDGzJARehVhH3QujFyiR

Google doc contains SGVHAK intro + agenda + signup for lightning talks and
crowdsourcing
https://bit.ly/sgvhak_notes

Agenda (subject to change)
 6:30pm Gather and mingle. Supplyframe is providing snacks.
 6:45pm SGVLUG/SGVHAK introduction and announcements
 7:00pm Learning more about Supplyframe Design Lab, the Hackaday Prize,
and Hackaday.io
 7:15pm Audience participation: what do you want from this community.
crowdsourcing local maker resources, makerspaces, maker events, favorite
vendors, online communities, etc
 7:30pm Lightning talks. Whatever you want to show and tell or announce
 8:30pm More mingling
 8:45pm Cleanup

Lan