[SGVLUG] SGVLUG 01/12: Reconnect with SGVHAK

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 06:46:21 PST 2023

Hi all,

The next SGVLUG meeting is this Thursday and will be at Supplyframe Design
Lab.  The topic is reconnecting with SGVHAK.

https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/zvpphlyfccbqb/

We will be meeting in person at Supplyframe Design Lab
<https://supplyframe.com/designlab/> but may also offer a Zoom for anyone
who wants to beam in remotely. This is mainly to facilitate remote
speakers, but we may also get a volunteer to carry a laptop around.

The agenda is TBD. Currently soliciting folks to present on their projects.
We hope to also get a tour of the Lab and its features, and hear more about
the Hackaday Prize.
Thursday, Jan 12th, 6:30-9pm.
Supplyframe Design Lab (30 E Del Mar Blvd · Pasadena, CA)
There is some street parking, but we're also near the Del Mar Gold Line
Station and its parking structure.

Lan