[SGVLUG] SGVLUG meeting 8/10 at IHOP on Arroyo Parkway

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Tue Aug 8 16:05:28 PDT 2023

HI all,

We are having a social meeting on Thursday, August 10 at 6:30pm.  We will
be at IHOP (880 S Arroyo Pkwy, Pasadena, CA).  When I made the reservation,
the guy who answered not only remembered us, but said he would be our
server on Thursday.

We'll be in the back room.

1) For those of you who missed it, I had to cancel the BBQ due to a family
emergency.  I'll be taking an informal poll to decide which Saturday in
September that it's being rescheduled for.    (Currently, I'm thinking
either Sep 9th or Sep 23rd.

2) This is a social meeting, so come prepared to chat, or work on things
together.  My main focus will be on SCALE AV, but it would be good to
have.a quick tagup about the Open Source Rover project as well.

3) Additionally, we usually do something special in October, in
conjunction with Innovate Pasadena's Connect Week, which is Oct 23-28.

And of course, I'm always open to ideas for future meetings, whether it's
workshops or presentations.  And how to organize the LUG itself.

https://www.meetup.com/sgvtech/events/294963517/

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com