[SGVLUG] Internet Privacy Company looking for a Part Time US-based Freelance WordPress Developer with the following core competencies...

Jan Foote churrochick at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 24 18:46:41 PDT 2023

Hi All,

Scroll down to see the job description from Glenn Meder.

Thank you,
Jan

   ----- Forwarded Message ----- From: Glenn Meder <info at privacyactionplan.com>Sent: Monday, April 24, 2023 at 03:45:07 PM PDTSubject: Join us this Wednesday for a Live Stream Interview!

​

|  ​ |

​

Hi Jan

As you know, I believe that privacy is VITAL.

Privacy is essential for keeping ourselves and our family safe from thieves and stalkers. Privacy is essential for protecting us against activist Big Tech companies that spy on us without our knowledge or consent, with the goal of manipulating us. And it is essential for freedom itself.
Just as freedom is our God-Given right, so is privacy. More than this, privacy is essential for freedom itself.
I would like to invite you to a live stream interview this Wednesday as I interview Ric Ralston, the owner of the Mic-Lock company. Ric has extensive experience with computers and Big Tech companies. He has developed a very interesting line of products that physically disrupt smart devices, so they aren’t able to spy on you.

After I interview him, you will be able to ask him questions. Such as, how to block the microphone on your devices so Big Tech, Big Brother and hackers don’t listen in on you. Also, how can you detect hidden cameras in AirBnBs or hotel rooms?

It will be a very interesting interview, so please join us!
TITLE: LiveStream Privacy Interview with Ric from Mic-LockWHEN: Apr 26, 2023 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)HOW TO JOIN: Please click the link below to join the webinar: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81935865893?pwd=UXdYZkRuc2JyamRSUlNhL2Z1RUNsQT09​Passcode: 265266You can also join by phone. Get your local call in number here: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kesZQdU6oK
See you then!

Glenn Meder

P.S. We are hiring!

We are looking for a highly skilled, reliable and responsive Wordpress developer who can help us manage and optimize our site and develop customized functionality. We are looking for someone who can help on a part-time, but consistent basis. Flexibility of time is important.
​
We are looking for a US-based Freelance WordPress Developer with the following core competencies...
· Proficient in HTML, CSS, Javascript, and PHP
· Ability to write custom themes and plugins for WordPress
· Working knowledge of LAMP stack
​
It's a bonus if you have these competencies...
· Familiarity with AWS: Cloudfront, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, EC2
· Working knowledge of Node.js
​
Communication skills are extremely important, so we will only consider US-based and US-born developers with perfect English.
​
Job Type: Contract
Salary: $80.00 - $150.00 per hour
Schedule: Self-determined schedule