[SGVLUG] Survey + SGVLUG meeting 4/13 at Pitfire Pizza on Arroyo Parkway

Lan Dang ldangmlist at gmail.com
Mon Apr 10 07:46:58 PDT 2023

HI all,

NOTE: Please fill out this survey (https://forms.gle/LbbrBq4UeiXADAfH7) by
4/21/2023.  I don't mind keeping the group going, but I mind operating in a
vacuum.   Give us some feedback.  Let us know how you want to participate
in this group.

Reminder that this week, we are having a social meeting on Thursday, April
13th at 6:30pm.   We will be at Pitfire Pizza (730 S. Arroyo Parkway,
Pasadena, CA 91105).  We need a break from IHOP and I might really need a
beer that day.

Please let me know if you're coming, if you don't RSVP on Meetup.  I should
let the restaurant have an approximate headcount, even though we order and
pay for our food at the counter; they will still need to have their servers
pay attention to our area.

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/292465645/

The goal is to hang out, talk about SCALE, any projects we are working on,
and where we go next with LUG and the SGVTech meetup group.  SGVLUG is over
27 years old.  Do we want to do anything special as we get closer to
turning 30?

Additionally, we want to pass the hat for expenses
<https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1pXsMJpe1mHs_El3ElaJtZMg-pDvCNkZ1seK5xtdwSa0/edit#gid=1>,
which we do every couple of years, so we can pay for Meetup, domain name,
webhosting, etc.  (Thanks go James McDuffie for continuing to handle that.)

Lan
ldangmlist at gmail.com