[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Social in Person, Thursday, November 10 at 7:00 pm PST at IHOP

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Thu Nov 10 11:36:45 PST 2022

Thank you Braddock: Already have rides setup. Was considering bringing a
laptop, but for an unknown reason, so-far I cannot get speech running-and-not
knowing who might showup who might wanna see about configuring? I am currently
updating Debian SID. If before 6PM I cannot get speech, I suppose I will leave
it home. And thanks for those details about the rain, it was only 1.31inches in
Burbank, did break a daily record.
Chime