[SGVLUG] System76 and Keyboards TONIGHT at SGVLUG 7pm PST

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu Mar 10 13:09:39 PST 2022

Hi Folks,
Just a reminder that we have Levi Portenier from System76 speaking at our
monthly meeting tonight (Thursday) via Zoom.

Levi will be talking about designing the System76 mechanical keyboard and
fielding any questions you have about System76, their laptops, their famous
made-in-the-USA Open Source Hardware Thelio desktops, and PopOS/Cosmic.

Meeting details below, come join us!
And forward the invite to others!