[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Social in Person, Thursday, December 8th 7:00 pm PST at IHOP

Nick Hyde nickhyde314 at yahoo.com
Tue Dec 6 19:24:26 PST 2022

We'll be meeting at the International House of Pancakes (IHOP) located at 880 South Arroyo Parkway, Pasadena, California 91106.
Come chat with old friends and find fresh faces. This is an open meeting, free for conversation with no fixed agenda. However, should any one want to give a short talk, that person is encouraged ask the group before proceeding. We’re looking forward to seeing you all again! We normally meet near the back.