[SGVLUG] Speaker tonight on Emacs and Nix

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu Apr 14 12:37:08 PDT 2022

Hi folks,
Just a reminder we are excited to have John Wiegley, former maintainer of
Emacs, for our LUG speaker tonight via Zoom.

John will be showing us the innovative cross-platform Nix package manager
(on a Mac no less) and then show some of his favorite Emacs add-ons.

NOTE: THE ZOOM LINK HAS CHANGED FOR THIS MONTH!
Zoom Info:
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/4438544691?pwd=MzFhSHJBTkp0MU1GOUlCN0V0dE1tQT09
Meeting ID: 443 854 4691
Password: 4438544691

As usual, we will start hanging out at 6:45pm pacific and formally start
the meeting a bit after 7pm.

-braddock