[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting 9/9/2021

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 12:36:42 PDT 2021

It did not come out of the blue in the sense that SGVLUG has had a meeting
on the Second Thursday of the month, for at least 20 years that I have been
involved with the group. But yes as a leadership group we are not doing the
best at reminding people of that fact. Everyone please continue with
feedback on what we are not doing well, there are new people doing this for
the first time, they will get the hang of it.