[SGVLUG] SGVLUG - Any Chance for a BBQ this summer?

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Jul 27 21:25:25 PDT 2021

I will not be able to host a BBQ this summer.  Aside from it not being fair to my housemate during this time period, my bandwidth to organize any events has significantly decreased in the past year and a half due to increased responsibilities at work and looming deadlines.
Lan

Sent from Yahoo Mail on Android

  On Tue, Jul 27, 2021 at 20:31, Jan Foote<churrochick at yahoo.com> wrote:   SGVLUG - Any Chance for a BBQ this summer?

Thank you,
Jan
(323) 259-0608 Calls Only, Texts Do Not Go Through