[SGVLUG] Usenet Archives

Claude A Felizardo cafelizardo at gmail.com
Sat Jul 10 12:13:15 PDT 2021

Cool!  I found an old post from 1995 about trying to play Space Ghost on
a 386/25 MHz w/o math coprocessor, 8 MB of RAM, SoundBlaster SB16, 1 MB
SVGA video card and 3 SCSI drives connected to an Adaptec 1542C host
adapter.  Looks like I was running OS/2 at time.  I know there should be
earlier posts because I distinctly remember asking for help on getting
my previous host adapter to report more than 2 drives to the BIOS and I
was able to get a replacement EPROM from someone online for I think it
was a Future Domain controller.

https://usenetarchives.com/view.php?id=comp.sys.ibm.pc.games.action&mid=PDk1MDA2LjAwNTA0OVNSRDExMEBwc3V2bS5wc3UuZWR1Pg

Claude feeling really old right now