[SGVLUG] Usenet Archives

Chime Hart chime at hubert-humphrey.com
Fri Jul 9 09:01:00 PDT 2021

Well, thank you Braddock-and-Dan: 1 of the harder parts of searching for these,
if you put in "clarinet" you get results about an instrument verses wire
service stories. And Braddock, I grabbed some items from your search. Here are
2 samples of exactly the type of items I would like to find
clari.web.world.asia.india.mbox
clari.web.world.asia.indochina.misc.mbox
Giganews has these from 2003-2012 when clari went away. But finding earlier
than 2003 is a `large challenge. Obviously these .mbox files are next best
thing to plain-text. Thanks so much in advance
Chime