[SGVLUG] SGV Linux Users Group Monthly Meeting, Thursday, December 9th, 2021, 7:00 PM

Braddock Gaskill braddock at braddock.com
Thu Dec 9 16:17:02 PST 2021

I'm excited about tonight's speaker, Nell Shamrell-Harrington from
Microsoft, who is also a core member of the Rust team.
She will be teaching us how to live without a garbage collector the Rust
way, without doing our own memory management. :)

Just a few hours from now via Zoom (link below).

-braddock