[SGVLUG] SGVLUG BBQ September 4th 3pm.

Michael Proctor-Smith mproctor13 at gmail.com
Thu Aug 19 22:38:26 PDT 2021

So it was pointed out to me that I did not make it clear that BBQ was
actually happening. As no one objected to September 4th as a date we are
going to say it is definitely happening September 4th 3pm till 10pm? At
Dave's Shop(11711 Clark St # 108, Arcadia, CA 91006) we should be able to
spread out in the parking lot in addition to the inside.

Here is a survey to see numbers of people coming and what they are planning
on bringing: https://forms.gle/SbgssardubHcHvLF8

Feel free to bring like minded individuals. Hope to see you there!