[SGVLUG] SGVLUG November Meetup: 30 Cool Shell Scripts for our 30th Anniversary

Jess Bermudes via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Nov 9 02:45:00 PST 2020

Hey everyone, this is a reminder that this month is our 30th anniversary!
In honor of this milestone, I thought it would be fun to take a look at the
many ways Linux has made our lives easier. I will present 30 cool shell
script tricks that I've learned from my time using Linux, and in the spirit
of Thanksgiving season we'll open up the floor for people to share their
cool Linux tricks so bring your scripts or stories to share!

This event will be hosted online via video chat this Thursday at 7 as this
month's meetup. I'll post the link in the meetup later this week.

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/zvpphlybcpbqb/

Cheers!
Jess Bermudes