[SGVLUG] Calling for speakers for June 13th LUG + BBQ

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sat Jun 1 07:50:04 PDT 2019

Hi all,
As far as I know, we don't have a speaker lined up for the June 13th SGVLUG meeting.
* Any volunteers who have full-length talks?* Any volunteers with short talks?  We can do a 2-3 short talks.
Also, I keep forgetting to announce that the SGVLUG potluck BBQ is scheduled for Saturday, July 27th, from 4pm to 9pm.About a week out, I'll post the RSVP form, so we can see what everyone is bringing.  Apparently, this will be our 7th annual BBQ.
LanPS I'm still quite busy at work so please be proactive in making sure the meeting happens.