[SGVLUG] Audio mixing suggestions

Jess Bermudes via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Jul 9 13:25:05 PDT 2019

Oh boy, I remember spending months searching for a >2 channel USB audio
interface that worked with Linux that wasn't $600. I'm so jealous of your
Focusrite Scarlett!

I eventually found the Alesis io4 (4-channel), and over time migrated to a
Tascam US4x4 and 16x4. (If any of you are in the market for some of that, I
have some I'm selling to a good home)