[SGVLUG] SGV-AI Meeting Tuesday, 7pm at IHOP

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Aug 5 17:04:50 PDT 2019

[Ignore if a duplicate, we had a mailing list hiccup]

Hi Folks,
Our SGV Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning group will be meeting
this Tuesday, August 6th, at 7 pm at IHOP on Arroyo Pkwy.

Details and RSVP at https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/kqzgcryzlbjb/

Michelle Li will start us off with the monthly AI in the News discussion
followed by the evening's speakers:

Miguel Niblock - From Bootcamp to Data Scientist
Larry Hignight - Kaggle: Competition Strategy (Part 2 in Series)
Nick Hyde - Three Reasons to use Jupyter Notebook

Hope to see you there!
-Braddock