[SGVLUG] SGV-AI Meeting on Tuesday at Du Pars

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Sep 28 05:39:16 PDT 2018

The SGV Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning club will be meeting
this Tuesday, Oct 4th at 7pm at Du Pars in Pasadena.

Details and RSVP at:
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/254576746/

This is the San Gabriel Valley AI and Machine Learning Group's regular
monthly meeting. We cater to everyone from the curious to the professional.

This will be an informal Open Mic night. Members are encouraged to talk,
explain, demo, or present on any topic between 5 and 15 minutes. If you
want to talk please e-mail braddock at braddock.com or just show up. :)

This month we expect short talks on AI in the News, Videos of the Month,
and some on-going work using AI for interpreting morse code.

Time will be available to socialize, collaborate, network, or eat
(optional).

Note, we have a Slack channel #sgvai - join us by following the link:
https://bit.ly/2JoonCT