[SGVLUG] Stock Quotes From a Commandline or a Menu?

Chime Hart via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Sep 17 11:31:08 PDT 2018

Hi All: Well, several weeks ago Ameritrade dropped their reasonably friendly
mobil site. What they replaced it with, well, in LYNX I get a blank page. They
had no non-javascript solutions to suggest. So I am wondering if any of you have
any working scripts where I can either access an Amteritrade account or have an
easy way of a menu-driven interface so I can track my stocks, or even make
changes?
I thought since there are scripts to access live weather info, I thought maybe
there would be something for stocks? Thanks so much in advance
Chime