[SGVLUG] DSL referral

Claude Felizardo via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Wed Sep 5 09:16:15 PDT 2018

I used DSLExtreme after AT&T for a while until my kids started college
and complained about the slow speeds at home so I went the cable route
until the the promo expired then went with a different provider.
Otherwise I was happy with DSLExtreme as well.

Does anyone know if the AT&T 2-wire 2701HG-B modem with wireless will
work with DSLExtreme?  I seem to recall having a modem from them but I'm
not finding it so I'm guessing I might have returned it.  They are
offering a free modem but not sure if it has wireless and they would
charge for shipping.  Again, my mother-in-law doesn't need the latest
modem as she's replacing a dial-up configuration.

So it turns out my wife already ordered, don't know if they'll accept
the referral but I asked her to give them a call.

Claude