[SGVLUG] DSL referral

Claude Felizardo via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Sep 4 23:09:11 PDT 2018

Looking to get the lowest price internet connection for my
mother-in-law in Monrovia.  She doesn't need speed, just needs to
replace a dialup connection that is being discontinued at the end of
the month.

Best price so far is DSLExtreme.  My wife will be ordering something
tomorrow so I'm checking to see if any of the old DSL modems I found
in the cabinet still work and was thinking I should see if anyone here
on the mailing list wanted a referral.  Send me your account name and
I'll see if I can get it accepted.

Also let me know if you want to get rid of a compatible DSLExtreme
modem in case the ones I have don't work anymore.

thanks,
Claude