[SGVLUG] SGV-AI Meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) at Du Pars

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Oct 1 12:28:05 PDT 2018

Hi folks,
A reminder that the San Gabriel Valley Artificial Intelligence and Machine
Learning group will be meeting tomorrow (Tuesday) night at Du Pars at
7pm (in the Barrymore Room).

Meeting details and RSVP are on meetup at:
https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/ssnmdqyxnbdb/

In addition to socializing and (optional) food, Shang-Lin will present "AI
In the News", and I will give a short talk about a Morse code decoding
neural network pet project of mine using Keras, Tensorflow and
TensorFlow.js (Yes, TF in Javascript!).  Our Open Mic policy will grant
time to anyone who wishes to talk, ask questions, or share.

-braddock