[SGVLUG] SGV Machine Learning and AI Club?

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sun May 27 11:40:56 PDT 2018

All,
Since there seems to be interest (at least six of us here and on meetup), I
was thinking of having a kickoff meeting on Tuesday June 5th where we can
discuss what we want out of an AI club.  Are there any obstacles to that
date?

Homan,
Would Cross Campus offer a room to us for free?  I thought they charged
quite a bit for meeting space.
If free that would be ideal, please do inquire.

thanks,
-braddock