[SGVLUG] SGV Machine Learning and AI Club?

Julie via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri May 25 11:06:54 PDT 2018

 I am interested.  Currently looking into DialogFlow, TensorFlow and FB NLP/Machine Learning.
    On Friday, May 25, 2018, 11:05:04 AM PDT, Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG <sgvlug at sgvlug.net> wrote:

 Hi folks,I was wondering if there was any interest in starting a new SGVTech interest group around machine learning and AI?  SGV-ML anyone?
We would attempt to cater to people of all levels, from novice to professional.  Each month I would like to review cutting edge and foundational papers in the field, Open Source AI frameworks, and introductory materials.  It would be a place to share experiments and get hands-on help with experimentation.  And there will be a certain amount of professional networking.
I'd be happy to start with a dozen people gathered around a laptop at DuPars.  If we grow then we can search for a better venue.
Please let me know if you are interested, and give me ideas of what you would like to get out of such a club.
thanks,-braddock