[SGVLUG] RSVP for the SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ on July 7th

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Jun 28 00:56:44 PDT 2018

Hi all,

The 6th annual SGVLUG/SGVHAK BBQ will be Saturday, July 7th, from 4-9pm at my house in San Gabriel. Family and friends are welcome.

I usually try to make a special effort to invite the speakers from the past 12 months or so as well as our venue hosts.  I've already sent out an invite to all the JPL speakers.  If you handled a speaker, could you please relay the invitation.

Details and RSVP form here.  I used my limited Google scripting ability to report the RSVP count and what people are bringing.

https://goo.gl/forms/LuFdd1zaAMfCsVJg1

If you lose track of this email, this event and RSVP form is posted on the SGVLUG website (sgvlug.org).

Lan