[SGVLUG] USPS integration

Tux Lab via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Jun 5 12:14:26 PDT 2018

Does anyone use USPS shipping integration software?   Basically just
feed it address, mail class, dimensional data[if required], weight,
and the software prints out a shipping label with postage and tracking
number.

I've looked into Magneto and Spree but they have more features than I
need.  I am more interested in generating the shipping labels with as
few inputs as possible.

FedEx and UPS shipping software has their own simple integration
function that I can use odbc to connect to postgres.  However, for
small package residential delivery, FedEx and UPS are not very cost
competitive with USPS.

Anyway, just wondering.

thanks,