[SGVLUG] An Interactive Boot in Debian?

Nathan Haines via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Mon Jun 4 16:19:21 PDT 2018

On 06/04/2018 04:13 PM, Chime Hart via SGVLUG wrote:
> Thanks Nathan-and-Jes: I have no sysconf file in that dir or anywhere
> else. Thanks in advance for continuing suggestions.

I was just trying to get everyone in sync with what you were asking.
Interactive boot isn't as ubiquitous as it used to be.  (And while
nostalgia misses it--I would use it to tweak my system for playing
real-mode, 16-bit DOS games--I probably don't miss it any further than I
actually miss dialing other computer systems with modems.)

I'm excited by Jess's information and am looking forward to playing with
that later.  :)

--
Nathan Haines
Ubuntu - https://www.ubuntu.com/