[SGVLUG] 1/11 Meeting recap

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Jan 12 23:15:05 PST 2018

Hello,

Since there was some interest expressed from a few people about
volunteering at scale, here is the general signup form:
https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf5-NG9yDWMgo-OhUTo-5YyV2I_xZNrfk2lN8VrH0j_YXx-Fw/viewform?usp=send_form

And of course, if you want to help out the AV team, contact Lan, or
the Tech(network) team, contact me (bibayoff at gmail.com)

Steve