[SGVLUG] Scale Tech(networking) meeting this Sunday @ OpenX

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sun Sep 17 01:43:45 PDT 2017

Hello,

The meetings are scheduled ad-hoc. The last one, the cable testing and
labeling was on a Saturday.

If anyone would like, I'll continue to post meetings to this group.
And if you really would like to join the Scale tech(networking) team,
the email list is here:
(no obligation, if you just want to lurk)

Steve