[SGVLUG] SGVHAK @ DTLA Mini Maker Faire this Saturday

Lan Dang via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Nov 30 00:58:09 PST 2017

Hi all,
SGVHAK will have a booth at the DTLA Mini Maker Faire this Saturday from 10am to 4pm.  It's at the Central Library in downtown Los Angeles.  Our main activity is disassembly of electronics, a little show and tell of hardware projects, and coding-related activities with opportunities for anyone to step up for show and tell for their projects or coding organization.
This is a good opportunity to promote our group and maybe even SCALE.Does anyone have a copy of flyers from past years that explained our group with all the relevant web links?
 Y'all are welcome to join us at any time with anything you want to show and tell. As fun as the booth will be, it'll also be nice to be able to leave the booth temporarily to visit the other maker exhibits.

Information on Meetup or the DTLA Mini Maker Faire page.

https://www.meetup.com/SGVTech/events/245504396/

https://dtla.makerfaire.com https://dtla.makerfaire.com/attend/https://www.eventbrite.com/e/dtla-mini-maker-faire-2017-registration-38445809451
Lan