[SGVLUG] How Can I Add Right Alt for tty13-24?

Chime Hart via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sun Nov 26 18:46:48 PST 2017

Well, some of our LUG members here in the SFV helped install Ubuntu 17.10 in
place of my broken Debian system. But no1 nor any searches turn up how or in
which config I can add right alt for consoles above tty12? Our late Dallas Legan
knew how, but I have no way of contacting him in the "here after" even in Linux.
Yes, these consoles are reachable with an alt+right arrow, but its much easier
to type an alt+f12 on the right-side to hit tty24. This setup has no graphical,
as graphical got in the way of my screen-reader. Thanks so much in advance
Chime