[SGVLUG] Scale cable test and label and other stuff, part II, Nov 11 & 12

Steve M Bibayoff via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Nov 9 16:30:05 PST 2017

Hello,

Extending a invitation to anyone who would like to help the Scale Tech
finish up testing and labeling network cables, switches, and AP's (and
also rehabilitate the carts to haul them around) this weekend, Nov
11-12. This is finishing up what we started (hoepfully ;-) ) in August
at Dave's shop. This time we are being hosted at OpenX (say site as
tonights SGVUG meeting). We are planning on meeting at 10 am (till
about 6pm) in the break room (same room that SGVLUG uses when we have
meetings there, ground floor, NW corner of building).

We will NOT have parking validated, so please park on the street
(there' usually plenty on weekends).

Address:
OpenX
888 E Walnut Street
Pasadena, CA 91101

Just knock on the window off of Walnut street on the west side of the
building. And questions, or trying to find someone, by cel # (562)
556-7622

Thanks,
Steve