[SGVLUG] Cron question

Rami Al-Ghanmi via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue May 23 09:11:03 PDT 2017

I used to use Namecheap, but found that DNS propagation for DDNS was not
fast enough for me and did not support TLS when I was using it. I found a
very elegant solution in DuckDNS <https://www.duckdns.org/>. Think of it as
the DuckDuckGo of DNS.

One of the coolest things about it is that it gives you instructions on how
to run it on almost everything including Android, pfSense and OpenWRT:
https://www.duckdns.org/install.jsp.

I highly recommend it.

Rami