[SGVLUG] Lan - SGVLUG/SGVHAK fundraising on Thursday 3/9

Jan Foote via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sat Mar 11 13:38:28 PST 2017

Hi Lan,

I have appreciated all the help I have gotten from this group when I have had questions and would like to contribute some money for the fundraising to the group.  I can PayPal or send you a check, which ever you prefer.  Let me know.  How much were you short on expenses?

BTW, I 'm the one that brought the booth guys over to our booth that was giving the orange T-shirts away at the end of SCaLE Sunday.  I also snagged some other blue ones that I will bring you the next time I'm coming to something.  I have four I think that are medium or women's.

I'm looking forward to the summer BBQ if you're doing it and can bring churros again.

Thank you,
Jan
(323) 259-0608 Calls Only, Texts Do Not Go Through