[SGVLUG] OT: BBS Game

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Jun 15 06:56:41 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
If anyone is interested in an old BBS door game circa 1990, I have ported
the stellar conquest classic "Dominions" to Linux and we are starting a
game of it today.

ssh -p 2224 dominions at braddock.com
PASSWORD: conquest

I'm running the game directly, there is no BBS.

If you are interested in the port or various Dominions varieties a friend
of mine and I are collecting all known versions and making them runnable
again (via DOSemu or native ports in Docker).  See my github repo at:

https://github.com/braddockcg/dominions

We loved this game in high school.

The first thing you have to do is read the instructions.  Then you need to
print each map sector and scotch tape them together.  Then you are good to
go!

-braddock