[SGVLUG] Free: 3 NETGEAR stackable switches (and 1 PoE switch)

Eric Hammond via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Fri Jun 2 16:37:50 PDT 2017

I have the following (old model, well used, as is) network switches that
are free to a good home.

(3) NETGEAR FS752TS ProSAFE 48 Port 10/100 Stackable Smart Switch with 4
Gigabit Ports
https://www.netgear.com/support/product/FS752TS.aspx

(1) NETGEAR FS726TP ProSAFE 24 Port 10/100 Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit
Ports and PoE
https://www.netgear.com/support/product/FS726TP.aspx

The three FS752TS switches can be looped together to create a 150 port
switch stack. Not available to pick up as single units; you must take
them all.

These switches are designed to be rack-mounted. They might be loud
outside of a data center/closet if they have fans.

I also have a fourth FS752TS, which may or may not be dead. If you can
get it to work, it would give that switch stack a total of 200 ports.

--
Eric Hammond