[SGVLUG] Fwd: OT: Weird ergo keyboard and speakers free to a good home

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Jul 20 20:14:19 PDT 2017

Hi folks,
A couple items free to a good home if you pick them up from me in South
Pasadena.

I have a 5.1 set of working speakers with sub-wolfer which I want to give
away.

Logitech THX Z-5300e 280 Watts RMS 5.1 Speakers
https://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16836121121

These speakers have always had too much bass for my personal taste.  I'm
finally going to replace them.

I also have a very rare Kinesis Evolution split ergonomic keyboard.

http://www.tifaq.org/images/kinesis-evol_trak_clr.jpg

The keyboard is about 12 years old, and not in pristine condition (I bought
it off ebay in 2005).  I think it works, but I haven't touched it in 10
years.  It is a PS/2 keyboard.

This might actually be worth something on ebay - it was a $600 item new and
they haven't made them in over a decade.

email me directly if interested.

-braddock