[SGVLUG] Ubucon SCALE registration

Jess Bermudes jbermudes at gmail.com
Fri Jan 20 17:57:50 PST 2017

If anyone was having issues using the SGVLG discount code for their Ubucon
SCALE Pass registration, there was a bug where discount codes were only
applying to the plain SCALE passes and not the Ubucon versions. I've been
told this has been fixed so you should now be able to register for the
Ubucon SCALE pass to get access to both SCALE and Ubucon at the discounted
rate when you use our code.

If anyone had any issues and didn't have their discount code apply, I would
think we can find someone in the registration dept that can make the
appropriate adjustments. Let us know.

 - Jess