[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Thursday 1/12 @ Du-Par's. Open Mic night

Carlos Meza Carlos at digitalr00ts.com
Tue Jan 10 08:28:12 PST 2017

Jess,

Given it is only a couple days until Thurs, I would be doing a more brief
version. In a 15-20min talk I can present the main ideas and give a preview
of my SCaLE talk. I am actually just realizing that I would be able to
prepare the full talk by Thursday, mainly the demo portion.

Though if February is open, I can do the full presentation then.

Carlos
@DIGITALR00TS