[SGVLUG] Internet in a Box Talk at SCALE?

Braddock Gaskill via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Sat Feb 25 20:08:03 PST 2017

I officially passed the Internet-in-a-Box baton to Adam Holt late last
year.  I'm having drinks with him on Monday, but I didn't realize he
was speaking - thanks for pointing it out.

Adam coordinates many of the volunteers who have been doing One Laptop
Per Child deployments and IIAB deployments worldwide.  His volunteers
have been doing almost all continuing development on IIAB.  So the
project has a good home.

-braddock