[SGVLUG] Any1 Familliar with smartpm Package Manager?

Larry Hart via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Thu Feb 23 15:04:46 PST 2017

Thanks Dima for an explainer, but since any-and-al of apt-get  aptitude  and
dpkg will not process any packages, when I found an alternative, I not only saw
a chance to get around my problems, but in the description, smartpm seems `much
more efficient at handeling dependancies. I mean, many times an apt-get will
complain about unmet, but then if I manually type one of the missing items, it
will find it.
I really would like to try smartpm. Thanks in advance
Hart