[SGVLUG] SGVLUG Meeting this Thursday 2/9 @ Du-Par's. Open Mic night

Lan Dang l.dang at ymail.com
Tue Feb 7 15:51:42 PST 2017

Another reminder that we're meeting this Thursday at Du-Par's from 7pm to 9pm

If there's something you want to show and tell or a short talk to give, this is the meeting to do it.We'll also be talking about SCALE.   SCALE is now about 3 weeks away.
 Lot of people working behind the scenes to make this an awesome event.  SGVLUG/SGVHAK will have a booth and will need volunteers.

The SCALE A/V team can always use a helping hand as well.

Lan