[SGVLUG] An autologout Inquiree in TCSH?

Sean O'Donnell via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Aug 29 14:00:31 PDT 2017

Another great feature that both tmux and screen support, is having a
default set of terminals (aka: panes) launched, as well as automatically
execute commands in those panes.

Tmux example...
http://www.seanodonnell.com/blog/?id=100

Screen example...
http://www.seanodonnell.com/blog/?id=99

I often use tmux on my workstation, which has panes to multiple servers,
which I run screen on the servers, inside of my main/workstation tmux
session. The best of both worlds.