[SGVLUG] An autologout Inquiree in TCSH?

Claude Felizardo via SGVLUG sgvlug at sgvlug.net
Tue Aug 29 13:02:53 PDT 2017

I highly recommend the use of screen because it allows 1 or more simultaneous connections to the same session.  This means you can start a long running process like a build or test or interactive command line access to a server, detach and reconnect from another location and resume control. Perfect when running out to catch dinner or a movie or before leaving work and checking later from home, etc. You can even attach multiple times from different locations.

Claude